All tradition Terzago block cutters are built with dimensional generosity, with strong cast iron bridge for a time performance of undisputed length.
Built in the four columns frame or in the two columns frame.
For marble and granite, mono or multi discs.
- Machine suitable for both small and large workshops for marble/granite.
- Small-dimension motor connected directly to blade, with inverter.
- Blade unit/bridge action electronically controlled on bearings, by encoder.
- Head vertical action with auto-braking motor, controlled by encoder on prismatic guide.
- Motorised rotating bench with auto-positioning 0° – 360°; blocking with hydraulic brakes.
- 0° – 90° tilting head even for small runs, auto-blockable in position with hydraulic brake.
- P 55 LX cabinet houses electronic and electrical control / right-left slide, forward-backward bridge movement, head rising/lowering, bench rotation.
- Automatic axes control with fast reaction; translation of bridge; automatic table rotation.
- Electronic tilting of blade cutting unit.
- Single marble run / small increasing granite steps according to programmed depth.
- Selection of 20 different cutting widths to be repeated up to 99 times.
- Cutting, and blade head return limit switches self-setting electronically.
- Beam movement limit switches self-setting.
- Automatic bench tilt programming for continuous circular or orthogonal cutting.
- Through runs or part runs possible.
- All axes can be moved together to reduce lime wastage.
- Profiles can be set directly from the keyboard; concave/convex arches on rising/descending tilts of any angle.
- Linear and circular profiles for horizontal/vertical axes of the blade head possible.
- Resident menu cycles: cross-cutting, facing – slab-cutting, concave-convex, shaping, interpolated shaping.
- Specific prog. with CAD/CAM, converter, and ISO, for profiles and shapes drawn on CAD connected externally in serial RS 232 (optional)
|T14 SM||T16 SM|
|Blade longitudinal stroke||4000 mm||4000 mm|
|Useful cutting stroke with 1000 mm blade||3500 mm||3500 mm|
|Blade vertical stroke||2200 mm||2200 mm|
|Bridge translation||2800 mm||2800 mm|
|Max. vertical blade diameter||1400 mm||1600 mm|
|Horizontal disc diameter||400 mm||400 mm|
|Depth of vertical cuts - max.||510 mm||610 mm|
|Blade motor power||110 kW||110 kW|
|Total auxiliary motors power||7 kW||7 kW|
|Water consumption at 3 bar||250 l/min||250 l/min|
|Weight||13500 kg||13800 kg|