L 22 S – Polishing Machine For Marble/Granite Slabs
Standard version of machine suitable for polishing marble and stone
With optional 5 satellite planetary head (can also be retro-fitted) can polish hard granite
- Slab Polisher L22Sel is built-in carpentry with a double frame beam and wheels of motion with an increased gauge.
- The operating head is placed in the centre of the bridge, sliding on hardened steel guides and recirculating balls block.
- The frame with a support leg positioned on the floor make the loading of the slabs or the stones easier, beyond that it is easier also the check of the status of the work.
- The polishers move on axis Y and X by mean of Brushless motors and electronic drives for the
complete and perfect control of the motions, it will be possible to polish in curved/round patterns.
- Polishing is made by the abrasive tools controlled by air pistons moving a strong chromed cylinder and using the correct pressure for each kind of abrasive or kind of material.
- The rotation speed of the tools is regulated by an INVERTER.
|Standard polishing length||3500mm|
|Polishing length||According to the length of rails|
|Max. working depth||200mm|
|Plate and satellite head Ø||450mm|
|Main motor power||18.5kW|
|Auxiliary motor power||3kW|
|Water consumption at 2 bar||40 l/min|