Bridge Saw With CNC
Machine for all handicraft and industrial laboratories for processing marble and granite.
Disc diameter up to 1.200 mm, management of 4 axes, head inclination motorised.
CNC for programming slabs cut, linear, concave, and convex shaping, honing of shapes with side of the disc, circular and interrupted cuts.
- Machine suitable for both small and large workshops for marble/granite.
- Small-dimension motor connected directly to blade, with inverter.
- Blade unit/bridge action electronically controlled on bearings, by encoder.
- Head vertical action with auto-braking motor, controlled by encoder on prismatic guide.
- Motorised rotating bench with auto-positioning 0° – 360°; blocking with hydraulic brakes.
- 0° – 90° tilting head even for small runs, auto-blockable in position with hydraulic brake.
- P 55 LX cabinet houses electronic and electrical control / right-left slide, forward-backward bridge movement, head rising/lowering, bench rotation.
- Automatic axes control with fast reaction; translation of bridge; automatic table rotation.
- Electronic tilting of blade cutting unit.
- Single marble run / small increasing granite steps according to programmed depth.
- Selection of 20 different cutting widths to be repeated up to 99 times.
- Cutting, and blade head return limit switches self-setting electronically.
- Beam movement limit switches self-setting.
- Automatic bench tilt programming for continuous circular or orthogonal cutting.
- Through runs or part runs possible.
- All axes can be moved together to reduce lime wastage.
- Profiles can be set directly from the keyboard; concave/convex arches on rising/descending tilts of any angle.
- Linear and circular profiles for horizontal/vertical axes of the blade head possible.
- Resident menu cycles: cross-cutting, facing – slab-cutting, concave-convex, shaping, interpolated shaping.
- Specific prog. with CAD/CAM, converter, and ISO, for profiles and shapes drawn on CAD connected externally in serial RS 232 (optional)
|Blade stroke||3700 mm|
|Bridge translation||3600 mm|
|Blade vertical stroke||600 mm|
|Max. blade diameter||1000 mm|
|Blade shaft diameter||60 mm|
|Blade flange block diameter||250 mm|
|Max. cutting depth||310 mm|
|Table dimensions||3500x1800 mm|
|Blade motor power||30 kW|
|Spindle rotation at 50 Hz||950 rpm|
|Adjustable forward speed||0-18 m/min|
|Overall dimensions||5600 x 2800 x 3000h mm|