The most revolutionary bridge saw in its category
Automatic bridge saw machine structure and work table made of hot galvanised dipped electro-welded steel that guarantees high water resistance.
|Max. stroke X axis||3700mm|
|Y axis travel||2000mm|
|Z axis travel||340mm|
|Worktable dimensions||3600x2000 mm|
|Diamond blade diameter||350-500 mm|
|Tool Attachment||1/2" Gas Connection (Optional)|
|Blade bore size||60 mm|
|Head tilt||90° - 0°|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||145mm|
|Head rotation||0 ÷ 370|
|Main motor power||13.2kW - 18HP|
|Main motor rotation speed||700 - 3000rpm|
|Standard voltage/frequency||3ph. 400V-50/60Hz|
The blade motor has Hp18 – kW 13.2 power, can reach a maximum speed of 3000 Rpm (opt. Tool 6000 Rpm) cutting thicknesses up to 200 mm. with max. disc Ø 625 mm.
Digital brushless type axis drives, coupled with gear motors, guides that slide on ball circulation runners protected by bellows, allow for extremely precise cuts.
The automatic rotating head 370°, a mobile consolle with 17” touch screen interface easy to use, allows to perform orthogonal, sideways, elliptic, circular, inclinated, straight, are possible exploiting axes interpolation.
The tilting head from 0° to 90° is manual by handwheel.
The optional tilting work table with hydraulic pump, promotes slab loading, speeding up the production process.
Astra 4 is ideal for indoor and outdoor designs such as kitchen counters, bathroom counters, capitals, tables, sinks, stairs, floors and Funeral art.
Hardware / Software
Windows based system, integrated with machine control board, Multi-Touch 17” control panel with innovative and interactive M2 Easy Cad interface, guarantee easy, simple and intuitive control operations.
Machine electronics are controlled by brand name products known throughout the world that guarantee easy replacement in the event of fault.
LAN connection and USB port to load files from external devices.
CAD / CAM
Cad Cam software manages and optimizes all the phases of the process: from the design and/or import of parts, the definition of machining strategies, to the estimated timing and control of collisions with 3D simulation, through to the provision of parts and underparts on the workbench
- Automatic generation of roughing cycles, coring, drilling, finishing, profiling, pocketing and polishing.
- Free drawing of geometric entities arches, bi-arcs,lines, rectangles, squares, ellipses, circles, regular polygons, joints, chamfers, construction designs.
- Drawing from predefined parametric models: vanitytops, kitchen tops, tables, including managing the downside, the canals and the sink, etc.
- Definition of guided basic three-dimensional surfaces, starting with sections and/or guidelines drawn on the XY plane (frames, shower trays, concave convex sinks, sinks in multiple sections).
- Write in different fonts also shaped profiles, including characters in italics, characters with drills, working downside, relief and engraving with sharp edges, fenerary art.
- Nesting manual / automatic, facilitates and optimize arrangement of the pieces on the worktable.